Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blog Note

I've realized that since most of my posts are very picture heavy, your computers might thank me if I put the bulk of the larger posts (and really, I'm not kidding anyone, they're all large) behind a cut. For those less familiar with blog terminology, this means that there will probably be a short introductory paragraph, and then a "cut" or a "jump," which is a link that leads to the rest of the post. (For anyone who's curious, apparently the technical term is "expandable post summary")

Apologies in advance for anyone who gets notifications of any sort when I put up a new post--I'll be editing this one for a while until I figure the cut technology out, as I've never tried it before.

ETA: Excellent--that works quite nicely. I'll be going back and adding jump breaks to all of my old posts, and will attempt to remember to use them in the future. Remember that if a post seems short, look for the "Read more..." link at the bottom!


Here is the test text that is supposed to be after the jump. Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment