Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Note

As you may have noticed, I am a prolific picture-taker. Therefore, you can assume that I take a lot more pictures than actually appear on this blog, to save you (and your computers) from picture overload. I try to put up only the best and most relevant ones here, but there are still tons of great ones on my computer that I'd be happy for the rest of the world to see. I mentioned something to this effect in my recent post, but I thought it might be helpful to make it apply to the rest of the blog:

If there are any pictures or subjects that you're particularly interested in, please feel free to comment here or shoot me an email and ask if I have any more pictures of that subject--chances are good that I do, and that I'd love to share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment